The Carroll Valley Borough Codes Department provides for the public health, safety and welfare of the community, through the administration of local, state and federal codes. These codes regulate the use and maintenance of public and private real estate and structures.
Code Enforcement Officer: VACANT - David Hazlett, Borough Manager serving Interim
The Codes Department is responsible for the following areas:
- Investigating complaints;
- Reviewing structural, mechanical, electrical, and HVAC through the use of a Third-Party Inspection Company, Pennsylvania Municipal Code Alliance
- Issuing building / zoning permits;
- Inspecting construction in progress through the use of a Third-Party Inspection Company, Pennsylvania Municipal Code Alliance
- Issuing certificates of occupancy;
- Issuing violation notices and citations.
The Codes Department is located in the Borough Office at 5685 Fairfield Road. Office hours are 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. Most services can be addressed through the mail if necessary. For more information, please call (717) 642-8269
|David Hazlett||Zoning Officer / Code Enforcement Officer||(717) 642-8269|